Welcome to Year 6’s class page! Here you can find out about all of the important information you need to know about us as we make the most of our final year here at St. Patrick’s before we leave for secondary school.
SATs Breakfast Revision Club is run by Mr and Mrs Slight on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8am.
Homework is handed out weekly on a Friday and is to be returned by the following Tuesday.
Our PE lessons take place every Wednesday afternoon. Please ensure your kit is washed regularly and is in school ready for each PE lesson.
Each term, our work is themed around a different topic and class reader book.
- Autumn 1 – Vicious Vikings (How To Train Your Dragon)
- Autumn 2 – European Travels (The Hobbit)
- Spring 1 – Crime & Punishment (The Hound of the Baskervilles)
- Spring 2 – Pirates (The Ghost of Grania O’Malley)
- Summer 1 – Jurassic World (Skellig)
- Summer 2 – Survival of the Fittest (The Sign of the Beaver)
- Mr King